ADLER Solar – Optimise your PV Potential
Since April 2008 ADLER Solar supports the German and European PV industry as a leading full service provider with regard to quality assurance and performance optimisation.
Over the last 10 years we have developed from a sole service provider to a recognised expert. Our service portfolio includes After-Sales Services, Inverter Services, PV Plant Construction, Test & Repair Services, Repowering, Claim Management, Engineering Consulting and EPC Management.
ADLER Solar’s comprehensive spectrum of technical solutions and services guarantees a high-performance level and smooth running of a photovoltaic plant throughout its entire life-cycle. In figures this means: over 4.5 million processed modules, more than 2,000 asset assessments, more than 100 technical due diligence processes and 200 MWp gained through repowering and plant optimisation.
As independent PV experts with headquarters in Bremen and a branch in Waldkraiburg near Munich, we support manufacturers, operators, installers, technical advisors, insurance companies and banks with our expertise “Made in Germany”.
Our PV competence and long-standing experience figure automatically into all projects. Quality assurance of solar systems is part of the ADLER Solar DNA and we see ourselves as consultants on an equal footing with our customers. One of our core competencies is to optimise older PV systems for the remaining life-cycle through targeted re-engineering or -design concepts or selective repowering measures.
Our PV experts have continuously deepened their expertise and wealth of experience and have thus made a difference in the industry. For you as a customer, this means a tangible added PV value:
- Everything from a single source – the entire range of services from one provider with a central contact person for you
- Fast return-on-investment – investment protection through targeted optimisation measures over the remaining term of your PV system
- Practical – individual and solution-oriented approach, based on more than 10 years of experience in the solar industry
- EPCM cost savings – approx. 10% lower costs through direct purchase by the project company, as there is no margin on components and subcontractor services
- Repowering potential – increasing efficiency by replacing old PV systems (or parts) with new and above all more powerful ones
- Situation-dependent approach – testing and repairs at the Service Centre, on site and/or in installed condition
- Flexible – customised and modular offers
But even after 10 years we do not rest on our laurels. On the contrary, we are continuously optimising our service portfolio to meet changing market requirements, technical innovations and your quality demands. And we do this in dialogue with you.