ADLER Solar – Renewable | Energy | Solutions
Since April 2008, ADLER Solar has been supporting the European solar industry as a leading full-service provider with photovoltaic concepts for plant construction, quality assurance, performance optimisation and sustainable energy strategies.
Over the last 12 years we have progressed from an independent service provider to a recognised expert for smart energy solutions. Our comprehensive service portfolio ranges from PV Plant Construction, Repowering, Engineering Consulting and Operations & Maintenance to storage, electromobility and LED solutions. In figures, this means: over 5 million processed modules, more than 100 supervised technical due diligence procedures and 200 MWp implemented in the area of plant construction and optimisation.
In addition, our service portfolio includes After-Sales, Inverters, Test & Repair as well as Claim Management.
As a long-standing PV expert, headquartered in Bremen, we advise commercial and industrial companies on all aspects of solar energy. In other words: we see ourselves as your partner for a proactive energy turnaround, among other things regarding:
- PV plant construction to reduce operating costs or as an investment – entire project management from individual consulting to planning, implementation and commissioning from a single source
- Repowering for older solar systems ¬– investment protection through targeted optimisation measures over the remaining lifetime of your PV system
- Comprehensive consulting for sustainable energy concepts – including storage solutions for electricity/heat supply through locally generated solar energy, charging stations for electromobility and energy-saving LED lighting systems
We have continuously deepened our expertise and wealth of experience and have thus made a difference in the industry. For you as a customer, this means a tangible added PV value:
- Everything from a single source – the entire range of services from one provider with a central contact person for you
- Fast return-on-investment – investment protection through targeted optimisation measures over the remaining term of your PV system
- Practical – individual and solution-oriented approach, based on 12 years of experience in the solar industry
- EPCM cost savings – approx. 10% lower costs through direct purchase by the project company, as there is no margin on components and subcontractor services
- Repowering potential – increasing efficiency by replacing old PV systems (or parts) with new and above all more powerful ones
- Situation-dependent approach – testing and repairs at the Service Centre, on site and/or in installed condition
- Flexible – customised and modular offers
But even after 12 years we do not rest on our laurels. On the contrary, we are continuously optimising our service portfolio to meet changing market requirements, technical innovations and your quality demands. And we do this in dialogue with you.