Solutions for system operators
This leads to uncertainty and questions arise as to whether all basic conditions have been taken properly into account in planning the installation or if an installation complies with the legal and technical requirements.
ADLER Solar offers professional check so that investments are protected and the expected yield can be ensured for the entire service life of the installation.
For further information
Mr. Michael Linke
Phone +49 421 83 57 01 00
Profit from our experience
Profit from our experience
- ADLER Solar offers its customers damage analysis using the latest testing methods (diode check, electroluminescence images in installed state) and repair in the event of damage.
- The initial inspection by the independent specialists at ADLER Solar gives installation operators a transparent view of possible defects which could reduce the operating safety and/or yield of the installation.
- NEW! The crack age test enables not only micro-cracks to be identified in general, but also new cracks to be distinguished from older ones whose origin can no longer be clearly determined. Thus a case of damage can be better assessed.
- Perfectly working inverters form the basis for high solar gains and security of supply. If there is component damage or damage due to external impact, such as a fire or a power surge after a lightning strike, the inverters can be professionally checked and repaired in the ADLER Solar Test and Repair Centre, which is especially equipped for this purpose.
- Short handling times or the provision of a replacement minimise loss of revenue and thus your financial damage.
- Here you find an overview of our services.
- ADLER Solar checks installations for possible defects before the guarantee or warranty period expires.
- Experienced, certified photovoltaic experts will ascertain the state of a customer’s system when required. The focus of the inspection depends on the application or the customer.
- ADLER Solar offers expert support during the building phase in order to ensure that the installation is in good condition and free of defects, and provides external monitoring during the construction period.
Purchase of spare modules and components
- In the event of damage or power loss of photovoltaic modules, a fast and economically viable solution is needed. ADLER Solar can provide you with spare modules and components from its own stock.
- With the aid of the long experience of our cooperation partner pvXchange, we can advise you on the purchase of matching components or substitute products with the same visual and technical specifications.
- You receive an individual offer, if required including the transport to the system location so that the spare part can be installed quickly.